Monday, November 4, 2013

The Twilight Tea Party and Tales from the Principal's Bench…
     It just struck me, some of you may not know that I write stories other than small town mysteries (The Falls small town mystery series). It must be a senior moment. (Then again, I was having those moments when I was in my twenties, but let that be our little secret, okay?)
     I humbly weave the stories of Dragon World as well. There are six Dragon World volumes in the series. The first book is entitled Dragon World: Dragon Magic. It weaves the story of a fantastic, rugged, wild and lusty (yes, I said lusty!) world called Rupar. There are wise and fiery Dragons, fierce and noble Dragonriders, dedicated White Wizards, fearsome Black Sorcerers, savage Barbarians, and several other races spread out in an uneasy peace across the huge world. War springs up from time to time and its inhabitants laugh, love and battle fiercely as good continues to fight against evil.
     I also have a collection of short stories that I accumulated over 40 years in education as a teacher and principal. They will make you laugh, shed a tear, and stop and think about kids, schools and the adults who deal with them. That would be Tales from the Principal's Bench.
     A few months ago I wrote a children's book for one of our eight grandchildren. It's illustrated and described a child's fanciful night in the twilight with a ballerina bear, a timid hedgehog and a stern rabbit. You will find The Twilight Tea party at the Kindle Store for only $.99. I wanted to put it on for free, so my granddaughters friends could get it, but had to settle for placing it on a free promotion for five days.
     There will be more, I can assure you of that! In fact, over the next day or two, the twelfth volume of The falls small town mysteries will be published! The name will be The Falls: Revenge and it will be available at the Kindle Store, Amazon.com. for $2.99.
     What stories do you still have in you?
     May the dragons watch over you...

No comments:

Post a Comment