Friday, November 29, 2013

My First Blog Review…
     If it's possible for an old Yankee Scotsman to dance a jig…that's just what I'm in the process of doing. I'm usually pretty calm, some might even say stoic. But today, Kate Eileen Shannon published her blog review of my small town mystery series, The Falls. I have to admit, I'm very please, proud and humbly grateful to Kate for her warm, welcoming and amazing writeup.
     She not only reviews the latest (12th) in the series, The Falls: Revenge, but talks about the whole series. It's rather astonishing to find someone who has read all twelve volumes and is excitedly waiting for the next one to be published! Warms an old Scottish heart!
     I must admit, ever since I started writing the series back in 2009, I have looked forward to something like today…a time when someone would notice my humble little tales and "spread the word". So please excuse me if I jump up in the air just one more time and say, "Hallelujah"!
     Many thanks to Kate Eileen for not only her insightful review, but for her friendship, expertise and for imparting worlds of knowledge about the digital publishing process to a humble old writer, who just loves to weave stories, but knows very little about such technological wonders. (Neither do his dragons, unfortunately…)
     Thank you, Kate Eileen, for everything. So, please, visit her blog and read the review. (The link is below.) My thanks as well to all the other writers I have met who have been so kind and caring toward me, and to my loyal readers as well. There will be many more The Falls books yet to come!
     May the dragons watch over you…

No comments:

Post a Comment