Wednesday, September 3, 2014

And it Begins...
     Well, our contractors are here and beginning to tear up the carpeting on the stairs and upstairs. They'll be putting down tongue and groove Bamboo flooring from Lumber Liquidators. We've been preparing for this for a while now.
     On the book scene, I have finished proofing the 4th volume of The Falls small town mystery series (The Falls: Mud Season) and waiting for Carolyn to do her editing. I've also just sent for the first proof of the fifth volume in the series, The Falls: Making a List, Checking it Twice. It's funny as I proof the books I had visions of disliking them for some reason or other. But instead, I have really enjoyed rereading and editing them. They're actually pretty good! Chuckles and shakes my head. I think Making a List is one of the best Christmas stories I've ever read. 
     So now, here I am, down at the dining room table, surrounded by "stuff" from upstairs, writing this blog. The next few days should be interesting. When the floor is done and the new sit/stand desk is in, I'll take pictures so you can see what we're doing.
     For now, I'm on page 80 of The Falls: Coldblooded, and advertising The Falls: Boneyard almost everyday. I have to...I'm the only publicity I have. Soon as Carolyn's done editing, I'll edit the CreateSpace template for Mud Season and send it off for the second proof. Meanwhile, I'll start setting up the CreateSpace Template for Fourth of July and get started editing and transferring the text from the Kindle version to the template. For now, I'll leave you with the famous last words...Onward and Upward!
     May the dragons watch over you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment