Tuesday, May 3, 2022

                                                                                Ta-Da!

      I know...I know...it's been forever. Lots of work, lots of stuff going on with Covid, new babies, trips to the ER and other stuff thrown it. Just stopping by to let you know that book 47 The Falls: Assassin is out in Kindle and that book 42 The Falls Vandalism and Heraldry is out in paperback! Hope you are all doing well.

      We took several trips last fall and winter, masks, wiping everything down and were lucky not to contract anything. As this new year begins to define itself, I must tell you how heartbroken I am for Ukraine. The brutality and cruelty of Putin shocks and reviles me. Better the man hand never been born. As you know, my stories always aim for happy endings. I truly believe that's the world should be...and could be if people did the right things.

        We need to stick together...the majority off decent, caring people, and stand up to the bullies, the thugs and the dictators in all phases of our lives. If I had my wish...we would all stand in front of those less fortunate and weak and protect them.

          Until the next time...love reading, care about people and may the dragons watch over you...

George

No comments:

Post a Comment