Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Good Morning...

     Surprise! I'm actually adding a post! Amazing, huh? I'm in the midst of starting a new story and editing The Falls: Italian Connection for paperback. Busy as usual. I'm patterned. Writing in the morning while i eat breakfast, edit in the afternoon after my wife Carolyn and I eat lunch and watch a show or movie we have taped. I have been painting all the trim and doors, giving them a fresh new look. A little bit every day. 

I have found that this last bout with an upper respiratory infection has left me a bit sort on stamina and breath. Took awhile to get over and two different antibiotics and steroids along with nebulizing treatments. My lungs are weak from having asthma since I was five and living back in Vermont for the first forty-four years of my life. I try not to let that keep me from doing the things I like and need to do.

Enough about that. You would think that after writing 46 volumes on The Falls I would be running out of ideas and energy. But not so far. The little town is my special place. A plan e where the folks live and laugh and love and even though they might squabble, they always support each other in the end. Considering what the world is really like right now...it's a calming place to go.

Hope your days are special. Stay safe, Covid isn't done with us yet, so use your common sense.

May the dragons watch over you all...

George

No comments:

Post a Comment