Sunday, February 23, 2020

I know, I know...
     Its been a long time since I signed in here. That was mostly due to people visiting and a long illness, but mostly I simply was writing and doing a bunch of other things. No excuse. I have been derelict. Fir that I apologize. I will try and be better.
    As of this moment,  I'm on the 38th story out of The Falls. The 37th is in digital form and the paperback versions are complete up to the first 36 books. The folks in The Falls are all doing well, with a few exceptions which you will find out about as you peek in on their lives.
     I have a Book Fair at a local library this Saturday from 10-1 o'clock. The Lewis Library in Port St Lucie. There will be quite a few other local authors showing along with me. If you get a chance, come and check it out.
     I mentioned in passing that I had been sick. Whatever it was hit my lungs, targeting my asthma and allergies and I was in bad shape for about six weeks. Never had anything like it in my life. For those of you out there that haven't got your flu and pneumonia shots...do it. These new strains of airborne bugs are nasty. The more you can be immunized against any of it, the better. I honestly thought at one point that there wouldn't be any more Falls novels.
     On a lighter note (sarcasm)...I want to say one word. VOTE! When the primaries and general elections reach your state...please, please, please get out and vote. I truly believe there are lots more decent, caring Americans out there that don't vote who WILL make a difference. My wife and I work the polls every two years. All of us together will make a better decision on who is best to govern us. Thank you...
     Take care, each and every one of you...and know I appreciate you...and so do the folks in The Falls. May the dragons watch over you...

No comments:

Post a Comment