Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Fun Facts
     Okay...working on the 25th The Falls small town mystery series and editing the 17th story, The Falls: County Fair for paperback form at CreateSpace.com. But the real fun fact right now is that I'm on a diet. No not that kind. The diet one uses before going and having a colonoscopy. Had an endoscopy and a colonoscopy about six months ago. But the colonoscopy wasn't clear...so here we go again. White grape juice, orange jello, broth (ugh) and a popsicle here and there. Coffee...no creamer...tea and soda. That's pretty much it. Tomorrow is the wonderful "this will clean you out royally" stuff. Can't wait.
     It's still hot here in Florida. Worked at the hospital today (we volunteer on Tuesdays) and the humidity was amazing when you stepped outside. I give patients who are discharged a wheelchair ride out to their cars. I like it...but have to wear a suit coat with the hospital's emblem on it. Spiffy. But hot.
     Today is Carolyn's and my thirty-third anniversary. We each were married before. Five kids between us...eight grandchildren...five great grandchildren. She is the reason I am who I am. She is my rock and my love. My best friend and my everything. Happy anniversary Sweetheart.
     May the dragons watch over you...

No comments:

Post a Comment