Sunday, July 3, 2016

Fourth of July

     May your 4th be filled with laughter, friends, family, food and fun! We're having a quiet holiday weekend. I know it's been a while since my last post...my apologies...but come down to it, I'm a storyteller. I spend my time writing stories. I just finished the 24th in The Falls small town mystery series, The Falls; Thicker Than Water. It deals with Maggie Barnes, Amy's sister, deciding to stay on in The Falls' Then something happens. Gareth Barnes, her stepbrother she's never met shows up. Things get dicey fast. Sylvia Jean and Jeremy are back at U of M and they find themselves in a strange and scary situation as well.
     I'm editing the book now and will put in the Kindle Store soon. I'm also editing the paperback proof of The Falls: Coldblooded.That will have to wait for me to get the kindle version of Thicker Than Water into Amazon however.
     Last weekend we went to our granddaughter, Juliana's, dance recital over on the west coast in Punta Gordo. She was amazing! Both she and Erin, our granddaughter Erin who does Irish dance have been phenomenal this year! Carolyn and I are very proud.
     I already have the basic plot for the next Falls novel. It will involve an old nemesis and a serial killer. Should be a bit of an cliffhanger. Spoiler alert...chuckles.
     Have a good and safe holiday and known that the folks in The Falls are thinking of you. May the dragons watch over you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment