Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My first blog

Welcome!

     Welcome to my first blog. Blog. What an interesting term. Being of the pre-computer, pre-technology generation (yes, I'm that old) means I've seen a great number of changes...and I'm now trying keep up with them. Thus the blog. I've been told all writers have blogs. So, here we are. Once I get comfortable with the format and post regularly, it will cease to be a novelty. Who knows, I might even get good at it. It is, after all, writing. And that's what I do now.
     I ask your patience as I get the bones of all this together, and thank you for your kindness and friendship. By the way...the twelfth volume of The Falls small town mystery series is coming along well. The Falls: Revenge will be at the Kindle Store, Amazon.com within the next few weeks! Clues to the plot will be coming up soon.
     Until the next post, may the dragons watch over you...

No comments:

Post a Comment