Friday, August 26, 2022

 Hey There!

     Here's hoping your day is going well. I have been in Facebook Jail for a month now. Something is really off. I got sent there for simply posting my latest book on Facebook web pages such as Passion for Books, Amazon Kindle, Kindle Books, etc. 

    I know they've changed the rules, but I'm at a loss. Guess I'll figure it out. But what's objectionable about posting an ad for a mystery? Don't get it. And there's no easy way of contacting them, which is just wrong.

     Anyway, since then the 47th digital story has come out and I'm trying to find ways to get the word out there. I have joined Instagram and MeWe. Not my choice...but ways to get out ads.

     The new story is The Falls: The Curse, and it's available at the Kindle Store on Amazon.com. It starts out as being a great day in The falls. Then people start noticing that two very prominent citizens are missing. Then it all goes sideways.

     Hope you enjoy it! Have a great (if sweltering) day.

     May the dragons watch over you...

     George

No comments:

Post a Comment