Tuesday, July 24, 2018

The Falls: First Dance
     The 32nd story in The Falls small town mystery series, The Falls: First Dance, is being published. However, the Kindle version had a snafu. Somehow the last two chapters weren't included in the original submission to Kindle. I have since fixed the problem. But if anyone got a copy of the truncated version, please let me know and I will send you a MOBI file of the finished version. (Use my writer email: dragonrider32@yahoo.com.) My sincere apologies for any inconvenience. 
     I always worry about this kind of thing happening and check multiple times, but I guess 'stuff' happens to everyone at one point or another. Here's hoping that you enjoy the tale and even remember your first dance. 
     May the dragons watch over you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment