Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Small but Important Addendum ...
     After hearing promptly back from the CreateSpace team, I have to confess that I was in error. I had stated that there were no spined options at the CreateSpace "Build a Cover" section the last time I looked, that they were all spineless. And that's quite true, until you place your "interior" (your book document) in the format...then the spines options show up. Mea Culpa.
     So my sincere apologies to the CreateSpace Team, but for those of us who are new to the format and technologically challenged at times, it would have been good to have a simple quick explanation on there somewhere stating that fact. They answered my request for help quickly and efficiently and I gave them a five star grade in their request for feedback form with a nice thank you.
     So, the saga continues. I will tweak the cover, because the back page is still too busy, and I will input the edits as soon as Carolyn is done with her part. Then, we will saddle up and head fearlessly (well, semi-fearlessly) onward! Sounds a lot like an old Rawhide episode!
     May the dragons watch over us all and give me a boost up the ramp and out of the hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment