Saturday, October 27, 2018

The Process Changes...
     Just to let you know, my paperbacks are now going to be published on Kindle (KDP) rather than CreateSpace. For some reason, CreateSpace had me convert all of my paperbacks over to Kindle and I now can't create them on CreateSpace anymore. Was CreateSpace taken over by KDP? Have no idea. But what I will tell you is that the familiar cover design that I've used for quite awhile will be changed now. KDP has very limited cover design choices...so bear with me. This will be a learning experience for all of us.
     Just published The Falls: Confession in digital form...number 33! And I'm working on getting the paperback format out as soon as I can figurer out the new system. Having the paperback and digital formats on one site is a good thing. I'll figure the rest out.
Oh yes, I have a new character in the last digital book, Karen Small from Wales. Karen won a prize in one of the Facebook book promotion sites and that was to be in one of my books. Actually though, I've decided to keep her on as the owner of a stitchery and craft shop in The Falls. Feels right. Congratulations Karen! Hope you enjoy your own adventures!
     May the dragons watch over you...

No comments:

Post a Comment