Friday, April 20, 2018

Almost Here...
     Guess what's almost here? Yup...the 31st in The Falls small town mystery series. The Falls: Body in the Rectory. You can bet that Father Flynn O'Flaherty is upset to find a dead body behind the settee when he comes home after Bingo one night. Little does he know that the reason for the murder dates back to when he was a boy back in Ireland. 
     Also in the works is the paperback version of The Falls: The Manuscript. I've edited the proof print version, now it's sitting on Carolyn's table to be edited by her. Here's hoping we get both published in the shortest time possible. 
     It's turning hot here in Florida. I know...those of you in the northeast don't want to hear that. Sorry. I'd ship out boxes of sun and warmth if I could. Somehow...it never seems to work very well. We have a raised bed and are enjoying the tomatoes we grow there. Sorry once again. But you all get really great corn and apples in the fall. 
     I bought a new 27" iMac to go with my five year old iMac. Transferred everything g over and I'm using them both. Making sure I never lose any stories, covers, etc. I know...I know...a bit anal. But they are 'my babies'. I'm sure you can understand.
     May the dragons watch over all...   

No comments:

Post a Comment