Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hey There...
     Well, it's spring time on the Treasure Coast of Florida. That's a relative term. Spring = summer, just not quite so hot every moment of the time. Chuckles. I enjoy the colder moments. My wife likes hot all the time.  We just got back home from a weekend watching our grandkids in Lighthouse Point. Our daughter Dynese and her husband Rick had business and we had a great time with Ryan and Erin. 
     We are working on adding this, that and whatever to our new Patio. Carolyn wants to get a solar birdbath and I have ordered a number of solar pathway lanterns.She has a bunch of seeds we got at Home Depot the other day to plant in the raised bed area as well. Still looking for a few more potted plants to place here and there and a nice lantern for the patio table.
     I have finished the 23rd in The Falls small town mystery series. It's titled, The Falls: Full Circle. The story of ex FBI agent Amy Barnes. I'm editing it and placing in format for Kindle and it should be out within a week. I've ordered the paperback proof of The Falls" Boneyard, 16th in the series, from CreateSpace. Should be here in a few days and then I'll get started with that. I'll start transposing the next one in the seres, The Falls: Coldblooded, as soon as I'm finished editing The Falls: Full Circle.
     Time to start putting our names in for HGTV's Smart Home giveaway again! Maybe some year we'll win. Ah, well. Pipe dreams huh? But, if you don't dream...well...you never get your wings working and get off the ground. Right? May the dragons watch over you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment